• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
In case anyone didnt know and you're just tuning for the first time today, North Melbourne have the worst defence in the AFL.

Learn to use the ball coming outside of the defensive 50 for **** sake.

Harper is really getting on my nerves. Get a touch ****.
North should sub on Petrie imo

ajdude

International Coach
fmd what a great video that was showing the last few hawks vs. cats matches. so so pumped
yeah i think the first game last year was a better game overall than the second, it's just the hawkins after the siren thing kinda overshadows it

the 2011 qualifying final was the most satisfying though because i wasn't stressing my balls off after the first quarter

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
you would have thought being the brother of an AFL legend, some club would have given Brett Goodes a go before this season.

ajdude

International Coach
What about Cometti's call last year:

They've done it again, the Cats

The Cat is still on the back
followed by like ten seconds of silence while bruce and the gang wiped away their tears

although it was better than THE MOST IMPORTANT POINT JIMMY BARTEL WILL EVER KICK

ajdude

International Coach
you would have thought being the brother of an AFL legend, some club would have given Brett Goodes a go before this season.
yeah. have you heard of majak daw?

in all seriousness i was hoping someone would pick up aliir aliir in the draft and he'd end up being the first sudanese player, stealing majak's thunder in the process

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just watch how many one on ones Collingwood get in their forward 50 compared to North. ****ing horrible defensive set up.