• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
why are we talking about that code filled with possible dopers when we should be talking about Essendon's stunning win

ajdude

International Coach
they need to do one of these grand final recall things but with hawthorn instead to watch them cry

actually sewell watching on 360 was pretty heartbreaking

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Sam Mitchell throwing the ball away from the umpire and costing his team 50m the moment when he begins to bawl into tears.

howardj

International Coach
Another great call from Cometti on Friday night - after a long offseason

The only commentator to have called every AFL season

benchmark00

So many more Jeeps getting around since I've been back in Australia compared to before I left. Reminds me of Cotchin's sweaty face.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
One for Jono as both a Tigers man and DT expert:

Pettard. Is he worth a punt this year? Vaguely recall reading somewhere Richmond have high hopes for him following his move from the Dees and he's cheap enough.

Currently have him in, but wavering.

benchmark00

One for Jono as both a Tigers man and DT expert:

Pettard. Is he worth a punt this year? Vaguely recall reading somewhere Richmond have high hopes for him following his move from the Dees and he's cheap enough.

Currently have him in, but wavering.
Pettard is a gun, very underrated. Have long been a fan.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nah don't buy Petterd in DT yet. Especially with the gazillion million trades DT has given everyone this year (disgrace and has killed the game). You can just buy him later if he plays a role which will result in lots of DT points.

Also Brendon gale is dominating Q and A right now. Gary Ablett Jnr for open mike will be IQed and watched later.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
**** I love that story about the Cats leadership group sitting Ablett down at the end of 2006 and telling him he doesn't work hard enough and should be Geelong's Chris Judd.

Next year he becomes the best player in the league, wins the MVP and b+f award and the Cats win the flag.