• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Hahaha Jetta! What an amazing story this is turning out to be. Still 0.19 and just kicked his first goal.... except it wasn't, because the siren went just before he kicked it.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Once they've got a game sewn up they just need to target him and get the first one, hopefully it all clicks from there. Problem is I think they've tried to do that before.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha awesome.

Btw, I hope everyone (looking at you Terry Wallace) who said Hawks can win the premiership shut up now.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Nah, Sandilands was good but he wasn't that good. Freo have been pretty rat**** for more than a month now and their only decent performance saw them thrash the Eagles.

So nice of Worsfold to say he'll leave if they are this bad next year, but he should leave now.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Nah, Sandilands was good but he wasn't that good. Freo have been pretty rat**** for more than a month now and their only decent performance saw them thrash the Eagles.

So nice of Worsfold to say he'll leave if they are this bad next year, but he should leave now.
I don't disagree re: Worsfold, should probably leave while there is still some hope that there are people on the Andromeda Star who haven't realised he doesn't actually have much coaching nous at all.

You can't really use a home game against the spoon favourites and an away game against a finals hopeful as a yardstick of how bad another team is. I do understand the hostile sentiment towards the Eagles though from a fan of an interstate side living in Perth.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Said it many times this year... but this is NOW the best footy game of the season.

What a contest!

Matt79

Global Moderator
You ****s know what I'm going to say! :D :D

Such a good match. **** kicking nearly cost us dear, but we got there in the end! :D Was just like a final - and you could tell that that was true because Leon Davis stunk up the G again.

Swan is justifibly getting the plaudits, and people talk about Ball and Jolly coming in, but I reckon the real difference this year is in the improvement out of Wellingham and Thomas - both have performed at an absolutely elite level this year so far.

btw, Leigh Brown Watch:
12 Disposals, 14 Tackles, 10 Hitouts, 1 Goal and dragged Tom Hawkins' sorry ass around the ground tonight.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Saw that you'd made a post here, and as I clicked on the link to bring the thread up was thinking that I should say 'and a good win by your boys today Daz', but gagfc.