• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

howardj

International Coach
Going for a hat-rick of titles....

Adelaide
Fremantle
Richmond
Brisbane Lions
Sydney Swans
St Kilda
Port Adelaide
Collingwood
Geelong

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Other than his raging bias that he can't even pretend to hide, he just doesn't know enough about other teams. He seems to think that every team are the exact same as what they were three years ago. And don't get me started on him mentioning Ross Lyon every four words. He's just no good. James Hird was amazing on the couch and Roos is a poor substitute when he should have been a perfect one.
I like it when he puts his coaches' hat on, and explains the issues (good or bad) about a certain piece of play. But those points that you talk about make him especially bad on "On the Couch".

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I like it when he puts his coaches' hat on, and explains the issues (good or bad) about a certain piece of play. But those points that you talk about make him especially bad on "On the Couch".
He'd be great on AFL Insider in place of Lynch. Him and King analysing would be sweet.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Two questions then:

1) What's the code for the CW league on the DT?

2) Who's running the tipping this year? I CBF after last year.
Onya morgos.

First Q still unanswered tho. If CW doesn't have league then I really CBF playing some randoms.

Adelaide v Essendon
Fremantle v West Coast Eagles
Carlton v Richmond
Western Bulldogs v Brisbane Lions
Greater Western Sydney Giants v Sydney Swans
Gold Coast Suns v St Kilda
Melbourne v Port Adelaide
North Melbourne v Collingwood
Hawthorn v Geelong

Hawks to finally break the curse, IMHO.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
onya morgos.

First q still unanswered tho. If cw doesn't have league then i really cbf playing some randoms.

adelaide v essendon
fremantle v west coast eagles
carlton v richmond
western bulldogs v brisbane lions
greater western sydney giants v sydney swans
gold coast suns v st kilda
melbourne v port adelaide
north melbourne v collingwood
hawthorn v geelong

hawks to finally break the curse, imho.

ajdude

International Coach
Adelaide v Essendon
Fremantle v West Coast
Carlton v Richmond
WB v Brisbane
GWS v Sydney
Gold Coast v St Kilda
Melbourne v Port Adelaide
North Melbourne v Collingwood
Hawthorn v Geelong

can't wait for the beginning of ollie wines' illustrious career

Redbacks

International Captain
Are people expecting the Dees to improve this year? Or has the players leaving made them likely to go back a little?