• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Bit late, but did anyone watch AFL 360 on Monday? Bomber's body language was soooooooooo interesting. Picking at the table, shifting around, very uncomfortable.

Good on him for fronting up and answering the questions, unlike last week (Essendope bloked him so I blame them), but Jesus it was telling. Reaked of a man who knows, whether there were PEDs or not used by the players, what they did was negligent and ****ing stupid.

Redbacks

International Captain
What's to worry about? Given the Melbourne precedent they would all get bans but 'nobody would have cheated'

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
probs something about the cap.

Cap of 80 'almost irresponsible': Demon Jones

hey jones, you probably should have linked the concussion thing and the cap thing given they're so connected. you care so much about concussion? you should care about slowing down the speed of the game so impact collisions aren't as heavy

benchmark00

North's defence looks so poor. All well and good to look a million bucks on the spread but if you don't have a structure up back you're wasting your time.

Majak's mark was so epic and Daniel 'Vindaloo' Currie has been awesome.

Spikey

hey wait skidy are you 'in'?

cause i haven't got around to doing that stuff. might take 4-6 weeks...

benchmark00

hey wait skidy are you 'in'?

cause i haven't got around to doing that stuff. might take 4-6 weeks...
Wtf are you on about? You just type the password in.

God North Melbourne will get 300 scored against them in a match this year.