• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

howardj

International Coach
.Predictions

1 Collingwood
2 Sydney
3 Hawthorn
4 West Coast
5 Adelaide
6 Fremantle
7 Richmond
8 Carlton
9 Essendon
10 North Melbourne
11 Geelong
12 Brisbane
13 St Kilda
14 Melbourne
15 Gold Coast
16 Port Adelaide
17 Bulldogs
18 GWS

Premiers: Collingwood
Runners Up: West Coast
Brownlow: Abblett
Coleman: Walker
Best Buy: Q Lynch
Worst Buy: Tippett

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i'm sure you know by now. it seems the best way to sum it up is that the demons didn't leave behind signed documents pledging to tank (duh), which made finding them guilty of straight out tanking was hard cause it all should be very wink wink and the on-field stuff can always be defended, but Chris Connolly did basically urge them to tank in a meeting, so he got done, and Dean Bailey got done for i guess accepting Connolly's urge and they fined the club cause *wink wink*

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Robbo was amazing on 360 tonight :laugh:

Had a good go at the Melbourne Chairman, and made it quite clear that the AFL "verdict" is a pile of ****. Just logical stuff really, for once from him. Was reasonable, Gerard loved it too.

AFL really have just been pathetic in this saga.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Essendope have a second meeting with the parents of their players.

I wonder if Dustin Fletcher's attended :ph34r:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Even if you didn't rate those two coaches, they both were treated poorly by their club anyway. I doubt North's members will be as wankerish to Scott as Essendope and Carlton were to Knights and Ratten.