• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
What is Dank saying on 7.30 about Essendope? At work.

Will stream tonight but need to spray the **** out of my Essendope fan mates via sms.
Has admitted that he was involved in administering items to Essendon coaches that didn't comply with the WADA code.

But maintains that everyone on the playing list was aware of what was going on, and that no code was breached.
Also says that the ACC didn't believe that he had done anything wrong, when he was interviewed last year.
As in "Essendope's club code?" or the WADA code, cos didn't he just say he breached that?

Must mean the club code I presume?
No.

What he administered to the playing list fell within the WADA code. What he gave to coaches, who do not fall under the code, was not always WADA approved.
**** me I wasn't following what you were saying until I just saw his interview. He gave the coaches stuff outside the WADA code... for the coaches to actually take! I thought you were saying he gave them to the coaches, who then gave them to the players.

I guess Bomber Thompson needed those drugs to perform every Monday night on AFL 360.

uvelocity

International Coach
he's dodgy as ****

hey i sell a banned supplement, it's the same as a doctor carrying stuff in his medical bag players can't take! no connection!

my partners have no connection to bikie gangs! have i asked them? no why would i ask them, i just know!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nah gagf, I wasn't watching at the time. Not everyday some bloke says he's giving drugs to the coaches... for the coaches to take themselves.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
So, if I've understood correctly, is the implication that Indigenous players (and, by extention, all Indigenous people) are/were pot heads and the AFL were worried too many would be pinged for it?

I don't pretend to be au fait with Indigenous culture at all, but it does read as being farily adjacent to lazy racial stereotyping.

Can't recall reading many reports of players being caught for the ganja since 2005...
This same thing is one of the main reasons the NBA and NFL testing programs are a joke.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Presenting...

HEROES OF THE NAB CUP:

That long run and goal he scored in the 2005 Wizard Home Loans Cup (now NAB Cup) was the peak of his career.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)

Carlton were the champions of the Wizard Home Loans Cup in 2005. It was a tremendous effort by the club, and they used this win as confidence going into the 2005 Premiership season. They ended up coming last and winning the wooden spoon.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)

The great airline was the former sponsor of the pre-season tournament. Their sponsorship of the event ensured terrific commercial success for the company.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wizard Cup
Rules of 2004 competition
The following are the major rule changes which will be trialled in the Wizard Cup –

bull5.gif - 0.9 K The team which kicks the most goals will host the Grand Final.

bull5.gif - 0.9 K Any player taking a mark or free kick within the goal square will be lined up from the middle of the goals for his shot at goal, rather than being placed on an angle from the centre of the goals.

bull5.gif - 0.9 K Any ball hitting the goal or behind posts during play that does not cross the goal or the boundary line will be play on.

bull5.gif - 0.9 K The boundary umpire will move in 10 metres from the boundary line to return the ball to play at all throw-ins.

bull5.gif - 0.9 K A 10 metre outer circle for ruckmen to begin their contests for the centre bounce.

bull5.gif - 0.9 K The capacity for umpires to check video replays on whether or not a goal was a 'nine-point" goal.

bull5.gif - 0.9 K Each team will be restricted to one runner who is allowed to deliver five messages per quarter of each match.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Not strictly the NAB Cup, think it was the NAB Challenge, but nevertheless:

Essendope Football Club, for not showing up to a match cos they cbf

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i mean, would you show up to a match against st kilda that you don't have to? we didn't want to get ***ually assaulted