• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So awesome.

I went for a kick with a few of the Aalborg Kangaroo boys when I was there. They join with the Århus Bombers to make up the Jutland Shinboners. Cracking bunch of guys. Don't remember that guy though.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So remind me who you predicted to win the flag before the season started? If it wasn't Sydney or Hawthorn I did better than you #facts

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yup just as I thought.
Just admit you were wrong about Sydney buddy. Everyone makes predictions and sometimes they don't turn out correct. It's okay.

That being said no one other than you thinks they are a God who is never wrong about footy, and then at the same time has been so publicly humiliated by The Bloods and Adam Goodes so maybe you should keep pretending like you weren't wrong, just to keep face.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I mean if this presser is "we had the ****test fitness program in the history of the sport"... well duh. Wtf are the AFL investigating?