• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Redbacks

International Captain
A nice slice of the pie

$7.8m jackpot | theage.com.au

Taxing the gate isn't such a bad idea. The Pies can complain about paying for other teams but they also benefit significantly from a fixture designed to maximise their attendance by putting them on the big stage more often than not.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Serious lack of Faaip here to post about the Adelaide Crows during this whole Tippett/salary cap saga.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A nice slice of the pie

$7.8m jackpot | theage.com.au

Taxing the gate isn't such a bad idea. The Pies can complain about paying for other teams but they also benefit significantly from a fixture designed to maximise their attendance by putting them on the big stage more often than not.
seems like giving up a bit more of the gate is the best way to ensure the carlton-collingwood-essendon-richmond two games a season thing keeps on going on

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
The last time Richmond made finals Burgey was still in school. You have no right to comment on other clubs I'm afraid.
Tell me more about how you had a crack at Richmond's finances, and then we'll talk about "having the right to comment on other clubs".

Speaking of North's finances, they should go after Adrian Anderson. Get a bloke from Melbourne Uni Law to sort that sorry administration out.

Last edited:

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tell me more about how you had a crack at Richmond's finances, and then we'll talk about "having the right to comment on other clubs".

Speaking of North's finances, they should go after Adrian Anderson. Get a bloke from Melbourne Uni Law to sort that sorry administration out.
So tell me more about how the club you follow is an ongoing joke?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nah he's taken the year to bulk up ready for this year's pre-season draft.

Look at him in that photo, watch is slipping down his skinny arm. But he's going to come in stronger than ever under the leadership of Trent Cotchin in 2013.