• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah? Was a bit much for me. No doubt he was a great bloke and everything but he's not the only person who died this year, don't really need 20 minutes talking to his school headmaster and ****. Guess it was better than another ad for AAMI.

Amazing how well Ablett is polling incidentally. Can't recall anyone else getting 3 votes in a 100 point loss before.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah? Was a bit much for me. No doubt he was a great bloke and everything but he's not the only person who died this year, don't really need 20 minutes talking to his school headmaster and ****. Guess it was better than another ad for AAMI.

Amazing how well Ablett is polling incidentally. Can't recall anyone else getting 3 votes in a 100 point loss before.
He was a Brownlow medallist, current AFL president and tireless charity worker. Not sure how more fitting it could be to honour him like that on Brownlow medal night, a night that he was named the best player in the game in 91. Certainly was just more than just some other guy who died.

benchmark00

So does Shannon Watt hold the record again?

Can't believe Judd polled votes in the chicken wing game
It's always funny watching the Brownlow as a North Melbourne fan. No matter how much North dominate a game they're never ever a certainty to get more than one player polling in that game.

Take just then for example, against Essendon. Sam Wright being the only player who polled votes for Nroth despite winning by 5 goals. I take it as a compliment on the evenness of the club itbt.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
He was a Brownlow medallist, current AFL president and tireless charity worker. Not sure how more fitting it could be to honour him like that on Brownlow medal night, a night that he was named the best player in the game in 91. Certainly was just more than just some other guy who died.
Right, I'm not criticising the decision to honour his memory exactly, it's a fitting occasion for it. It's the same with memorials at the Oscars for example. It's more of an aesthetic issue, and one of length.

benchmark00

Right, I'm not criticising the decision to honour his memory exactly, it's a fitting occasion for it. It's the same with memorials at the Oscars for example. It's more of an aesthetic issue, and one of length.
I'm sure 5 minutes wasn't excessive ****.

Such a **** bloke. Kills a bloke just to see him die.