• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
FFS!

Best mate is a lunatic Hawthorn supporter and arrives here on Thursday

We have a table booked at a massive grand final piss-up on Saturday, which is also my birthday

If the Hawks win I wont be responsible for my actions

howardj

International Coach
It will be ridiculous and totally divorced from reality if the Swans are framed as massive underdogs for Saturday

They're dynamic, and professional

Probably lack a couple of big forwards to exploit the somewhat struggling Schoenmakers though

howardj

International Coach
FFS!

Best mate is a lunatic Hawthorn supporter and arrives here on Thursday

We have a table booked at a massive grand final piss-up on Saturday, which is also my birthday

If the Hawks win I wont be responsible for my actions
Good times, regardless of the result

Redbacks

International Captain
Even without seeing the footage many crows fans are protesting and they won't be happy until everyone is a crows fan.

#multiculturalismhasfailed

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What are everyone's thoughts on Mumford possibly getting cited/ suspended?

I must confess I haven't seen the incident at all.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
What are everyone's thoughts on Mumford possibly getting cited/ suspended?

I must confess I haven't seen the incident at all.
Apparently unless they deem the act "intentional", no matter what, he is playing on Saturday. If it is negligent or reckless the points won't prevent him from playing.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I love how there was that much distance between him and the man on the mark when he dobbed it.
Is Walker the biggest kick in the AFL right now? The kid just larrups them from miles away. He did the same
when Adealiade beat Sydney up here early int he year.

And thank you Jono for the low down on Mumford.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hmm, Watson has closed massively for the Brownlow. Gone from 3rd fav to fav, and Cotchin has gone from fav to 3rd fav. Ablett still 2nd fav.

Danger has closed big time as well.

Win some good cash if one of Cotch, Ablett or Danger can take this out.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
What a shemozzle that was, not knowing anyone's name, "the white pregnant girl", etc.

And Dawson being on TV to critique (didn't watch enough to see if she went hard at anyone) how people look, to the public doesn't sit right.

howardj

International Coach
Trent Cotch, awesome player and top bloke, but he's surely a boutique, funky, left field for-the-sake-of-it pick tonight

Seriously, if he had a better year than Gazza and a host of others, then I am a Labor man