• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
AFL Insider ftw

Hmm, if Watson is injured for next weeks game as rumoured, we should absolutely smash Essendon in the contest

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
How did you prove me wrong? He smashed us, but we also played Garlett on him, a guy who comes up to his ankles. Doesn't change the fact he's a downhill skiier. So unworthy of two Brownlows.
Disagree. The guy is a freak who wins game for his team.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Still love the boy. Was out of character for him to do that.
I think it was a great thing to do personally - I just don't give him any hope of reducing his ban on appeal.

It's good for any young team coming from a period of sustained failure to start imposing themselves physically, even if on the day you still ended up getting caned.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Was bagging out Yanks earlier tonight for having an irrational love and touchiness regarding their flag and how precious it was to them. Then my wife asked how that was different to me and the idea of Collingwood in a clash jumper.

We laughed all the way to the emergency ward to get her jaw wired up.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Last part of my post obviously in jest.

After a comment like that, as if i was going to drive her anywhere.

Craig

World Traveller
If only an opposition player would take one for the team and had punched Aker in the face, then he should of been awarded the OAM, IMO.