• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
@AFL_CalTwomey: Josh Caddy has officially told Gold Coast he wants to return to Victoria, the club confirms.

ok mother ****ers, bring it on #caddy2012

howardj

International Coach
Will have a massive impact on end of season trips

Way too early to moralise, and without knowing the circumstances here, young guys have got to realise that you dont have to go out or take risks to have a good time

RIP

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
@AFL_CalTwomey: Josh Caddy has officially told Gold Coast he wants to return to Victoria, the club confirms.

ok mother ****ers, bring it on #caddy2012
Knowing the way your club trades you'll offer them something **** like Heath Hocking and baloney sandwich.

Dead set the most stubborn club at the trade table in the history of the AFL.

Spikey

that was the story last night. offering a 4 year deal. st kilda sitting on 3. doubt we'll get him. i mean, st kilda will surely move to 4 years.

Knowing the way your club trades you'll offer them something **** like Heath Hocking and baloney sandwich.

Dead set the most stubborn club at the trade table in the history of the AFL.
don't try to change us baby. also we'll throw in monfries. who will then sign with port and so gc will get a 2nd round compo pick

we should make sure josh caddy doesn't climb trees while drunk though #toosoon? #dontevenknowifthatiswhathappened

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
that was the story last night. offering a 4 year deal. st kilda sitting on 3. doubt we'll get him. i mean, st kilda will surely move to 4 years.

don't try to change us baby. also we'll throw in monfries. who will then sign with port and so gc will get a 2nd round compo pick

we should make sure josh caddy doesn't climb trees while drunk though #toosoon? #dontevenknowifthatiswhathappened
I have no doubt that considering your history of bringing in weird players (see Ty Zantuck) you will somehow miss out on getting Josh Caddy and Brendan Goddard but will trade in John McCarthy.

Spikey

not even that sniper harvey can keep him down

I have no doubt that considering your history of bringing in weird players (see Ty Zantuck) you will somehow miss out on getting Josh Caddy and Brendan Goddard but will trade in John McCarthy.
we feel john will fit in well with the ghost of richie cole

Spikey

We will now commence the process with Josh's manager to find an alternate home for Josh. Both Josh and his manager understand that it will be the clubs intention to facilitate an exchange that will deliver the most favourable outcome for the advancement of our playing group going forward," Ashcroft said.
shut your goddamn mouth marcus

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Can't see Essendon getting near Caddy.

Geelong's Ablett compo the frontrunner for mine. GC have to cut players this year anyway (IIRC they have to reduce their list by 4 and incorporate O'Meara?), so they can activate it in 13 or 14 to give them an extra first rounder when they have the space. Anything less than a first rounder is possibly useless to GC. Failing Geelong, I reckon Richmond must be in with a chance. Would like to think we have a sniff, but can't see 14 being enough and they won't be interested in any of our players that we would give up.

Spikey

All that is assuming Caddy will sign with who GC tells him to. Whereas really Caddy will pick his club - ideally essendon but who knows - and the deal will be worked on from there. And really, if anything pick 14 is around the perfect area if Caddy was to pick North. Hell it might even be considered too much.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Mick Malthouse named Carlton coach in one of the most surprising announcements in modern AFL history. =-/

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Preliminary Final should definitely be on a Saturday afternoon in a perfect world. Even 5:15pm is such a bastardised time.