• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Burgey posting 101.

Often seen in it's natural habitat, the Australian Politics Thread.
Sadly, your posting infests far more widely. Like some dreadful pox that flares up when someone has a different viewpoint. Don't practice law, seriously. You'll be **** at it.

benchmark00

Sadly, your posting infests far more widely. Like some dreadful pox that flares up when someone has a different viewpoint. Don't practice law, seriously. You'll be **** at it.
Do you cry as much in court when someone doesn't share your point of view or is it just on internet forums?

Burgey

Do you cry as much in court when someone doesn't share your point of view or is it just on internet forums?
No I don't cry. I don't throw toys like a spoiled, entitled six year old as you do either. How do you go in the northern hemisphere with skin so thin?

benchmark00

force will be the deciding factor. if it stays as 'only' a bloody nose he's a chance to slip by via lack of a force.
Does he have points? high contact, reckless, probs low impact, maybe medium.

The fact it was 30m off the ball is what's ****. I mean, if Stevey J went...

Spikey

Does he have points? high contact, reckless, probs low impact, maybe medium.

The fact it was 30m off the ball is what's ****. I mean, if Stevey J went...
No idea. you'd think some **** would be keeping track of this stuff on a website but it doesn't seem like it

if there's enough force, it'll be reckless/high contact/low impact, which equals level 2, and a level 2 rough conduct offence is a 225 base penalty. and it could even be intentional (level 3, 325). He's doing time...if they rule there's enough force. I'm never quite sure how they'll deem it (oh hai Chris Judd - YouTube)

Spikey

i didn't get nearly enough kudos for
i ain't no doctor, but the way whitecross went down, was in a lot of pain straight away, and then sorta calmed down sorta suggests an acl

#preparedtotasteit
tbh

#dr.spikey