• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Look, I mean they still have a chance at a home final and should probably go for it. If it turns out that Geelong beat Sydney, they play Melbourne after North have already played GWS so I guess they can take their foot off the accelerator accordingly. Nothing to lose, really except probably a please explain.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Carlton fans would have been annoying if they had won last night, so this is much better that they were too **** to make the 8 and Freo would have prevented them from making it anyway.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Look, I mean they still have a chance at a home final and should probably go for it. If it turns out that Geelong beat Sydney, they play Melbourne after North have already played GWS so I guess they can take their foot off the accelerator accordingly. Nothing to lose, really except probably a please explain.
afl might kick them out of the finals #vladtakinglessionsfromtheioc

Spikey

we don't really choke at the pointy end of the season anymore

hey put your hand up if you were a dumb arse who defended mark harvey

Spikey

The reason I traded Joel Selwood in was because I thought, given how Geelong were tracking at the time, there was almost no chance of him coming down with general soreness between then (like r13 or something) and the end of the season. Boy was I wrong. Tasting it as we speak it

also I lost by 70...? edit no wait wrong league.

Last edited: