• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Enjoying your life travelling around the world instead of watching a home & away football game?

Horrible supporter itbt :ph34r:

howardj

International Coach
The Lions could end up with 10 wins for the year, if we beat lowly Port and then the Dogs.

Not bad considering we are the 2nd youngest list in the competition

Would be awesome if we could snare Tippett, though I think the Suns have more to bargain with

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Anyone have thoughts on Ross Lyon and the whole Sandilands late inclusion saga?

I don't care that much, we'd have lost whether Sandi was named in the first place but I reckon Ross is full of ****. Such a shifty ****. And him getting all high and mighty about people suggesting he was always going to play Sandi is such a put on.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i don't get why they left it so so so late. that's just silly. but no real problems. i mean, if sandi gets named as emg you have to expect he'll play.

howardj

International Coach
Anyone have thoughts on Ross Lyon and the whole Sandilands late inclusion saga?

I don't care that much, we'd have lost whether Sandi was named in the first place but I reckon Ross is full of ****. Such a shifty ****. And him getting all high and mighty about people suggesting he was always going to play Sandi is such a put on.
Agree

You don't name a superstar as an emergency

His indignity was laughable

benchmark00

Hope you bois are ready to watch the North love fest on the Fox Footy channel tonight. 360 followed by on the couch (where Roos and Healy will be **** ****s and Sheehan will talk us up to level it out).

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I hope they spend 99% of the time analysing how **** Essendon are and what's going on with Lance Franklin, and dedicate 1% to the Roos.

The Roos deserve some credit, but just want Benchy to suffer cos he's a piece of poo

benchmark00

Hard to see North making the 8 if they lose this. Pretty tough this year, can't really imagine anyone who isn't 4-3 at the end of this round having a shot, except maybe Richmond since their second half of the year is fairly easy draw-wise.
No doubt North have a good draw, but it's tough from here to get to 13+ wins. IMO the current top 4 are all guaranteed to make the 8, and you'd think Hawthorn, Collingwood and Geelong will too. That leaves one spot for Sydney and Freo as well as North and Richmond etc. Pretty confident the current 8 is what we'll have at the end of the year with one out for the cats.
Ultimate tasting you ****.

Spikey

just to rub it in, we decided to sorta play well against his team, so he'll keep on sorta rating us while others call him a fool