• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
not surprised our midfield ended up like that. we ran the midfield into the ground and a couple of players in there just don't have the tank (lonergan and NLM stand out for me. two players ideally not in the team for me). we were already forced to drop Hooker to get another midfielder in there (and lee wasn't half bad) but the obvious thing for me was to not play two small forwards and get another midfield rotation in there (although on that front we're really down to skin and bones. nevertheless, some first year player would have been a better bet for me)

and then there's the bad kickers. i pointed out above my opinion of our midfield kicking skills, but lonergan, melksham & coyler can't be relied upon to deliver good ball (melksham and coyler are capable, but stuff up too often). couple of others like lee too can't be relied upon either. heppell only has one foot right now, so i'm finding his place in the midfield annoying, however forced it may be.

the team we sent out wasn't good enough. but that's the way it is sometimes

Last edited:

Spikey

petrie can't even kick a goal on old man fletcher. north should hand over the 4 points to us, methinks.

Spikey

QUOTE(whats_at_stake @ Aug 7 2011, 08:00 PM)
Fletcher had a sensational game again yesterday which is exactly the reason why he should probably retire.
probably my all time favourite post, that

benchmark00

PS.: