• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nah there's something wrong with his hamstrings. How else can you explain him missing that goal to put you in front? :ph34r:

Nah just kidding. Watson is a gun, just brilliant.

But that is another game which Dean "the tool" Robinson cost you. If you actually had a full team on the park and hence more rotations you win.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
On the other hand, we don't run out the game like that last year, even with 21 fit players

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Round Nineteen Tipping Update

Vimes = gone.

Harder week on the whole, but between us we again managed every game correct. Highlights being me calling the Cats' win, Augustus going for Freo (which Spikey got be default too) and Heef napping the Giants' downing of the ailing Power.

Weekly

HDS 7
Brumby 6
Jono 6
morgie 6
Benchy 6
howard 6
altoz 6
skd 4
Johnners 4
Spikey 3

It's Heef's week to shine as his seven bags the weekly honours and lifts him ahead of Benchy in the process.

No changes in the medals.

Overall

1) howard 126.10
2) altoz 119.07
3) Jono 119.06
4) morgie 119.05
5) Brumby 118.05
6) skd 115.07
7) HDS 115.03
8) Benchy 114.03
9) Johnners 100.01
10) Spikey 92.04

Round Twenty Fixtures

West Coast vs. Geelong (Subiaco)
St Kilda vs. Melbourne (MCG)
Adelaide vs. Fremantle (Football Park)
Gold Coast vs. Greater Western Sydney (Carrara)
Carlton vs. Brisbane Lions (Docklands)
Sydney vs. Collingwood (Stadium Australia)
Hawthorn vs. Port Adelaide (York Park)
Richmond vs. Western Bulldogs (MCG)
Essendon vs. North Melbourne (Docklands)

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Another pretty good round. Whoever wins out of Essendon vs North should probably make the 8, Sydney will probably finish first if they win and Collingwood need to win to finish top 2, and the friday night game and Adelaide vs Freo are interesting too.

howardj

International Coach
The Run Home

Makes a good point about Carlton's percentage. What with their draw, I thought they'd be a sneaky chance of playing finals from here, but even in the likely event that they win all their remaining games, will struggle on the percentage front.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah! It's rare that any of my outside bets pay off, but picking GWS to put away the Power is probably my one for the season.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
At Essendon Tom Campbell would have his hamstring torn off the bone so wouldn't be able to go out at 3am and get on the drugggggggs

howardj

International Coach
Still holding out hope for my Eagles

What a game from Kerr-ey on the weekend, 36 disposals

Need the midfield to get back to early season form, and for Kennedy and Embley to get back and fire