• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nah, any contact was beneath the arms, it wasn't a chopping the arms free kick.

Because he didn't have his eyes not the ball the whole time, front on contact was probably right (even though that's not what was paid) - a 60/40, but I think that rule is too sensitive at times on the guy running back with the flight, you have to be allowed to try and spoil the ball from that position, as long as you aren't trying to take out the player himself.
Agree with that. It seems like however slight the contact, if you touch him after putting your eyes onto the man, you're gone. Which makes the actual decision all the more bewildering to me

Hey guys, if melbourne lose to the gold coast today.......................

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Man, I can't help but feeling we've missed out on about six years from one of the great forwards of the modern era with Connolly and Harvey stuffing around with Pavlich in the midfield. I know there was no Glass yesterday, but he was amazing to watch live. Mackenzie is a pretty good defender, but wasn't in the same stratosphere.

Spikey

mark harvey disagrees with you

mark harvey is looking forward to playing jay schulz as a line breaking midfielder

Spikey

lot of people are saying this is the worst team essendon has put out since the 2009 final v the crows, but i'm a big essendon fan and i don't recall playing a final against the crows in 2009!

oh no! paul roos is here! fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

no doubt has already taken a phone call from port

Spikey

slattery your time has come - you must kill patrick dangerfield and create afl history

Spikey

heart breaker, but good teams don't turn the ball over from a kick in and have 3 goals kicked on them

benchmark00

Wonder how many bones Port will throw at Malthouse. He would be out of his mind to take the role. Dennis Pagan to Carlton type stuff.