• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Redbacks

International Captain
lol Adelaide top 4. Gets me every time.
Softest draw in the league. The AFL have given teams outside last years 8 a huge advantage and yet the rationale for the decision is being undermined by the fact that the expansion clubs are still being embarrassed most weeks.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
tbf ^^ looks younger than the real one.
Tubs Callinan was part of a High Court bench which hosed me down 5-0. WAC. They gave us special leave in about 20 minutes, made us go to Canberra then trashed us. Even making eyes at Kirby didn't help ffs.

Arseholes.

Spikey

Tbf trying to have John Howard kicked out of office through the courts was always doomed to fail

Spikey

THE MEDICAL report North Melbourne tables to the Match Review Panel is expected to reveal Leigh Adams' shoulder was dislocated by Carlton captain Chris Judd's controversial 'chicken wing' tackle last Friday night.
SEND HIM TO THE CHAIR!!!!a

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
FB comment by a Tiger fan in response to the news CEO Brendan Gale is doing a live webchat tonight:

When is he going to resign was the question I had in mind. And please could he take Campbell, Free and everyone else who joined the club post eighty two and hijack a space shuttle AND LIVE ON ANOTHER PLANET. HOME GAMES IN MELBOURNE. MALTHOUSE AS COACH NEXT YEAR! The end!

Lots of anger out there among my fellow Tiger fans but that one made me laugh the most.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Softest draw in the league. The AFL have given teams outside last years 8 a huge advantage and yet the rationale for the decision is being undermined by the fact that the expansion clubs are still being embarrassed most weeks.
It's soft, but doesn't explain 12-3.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Bye Bye Ziebell. Out for 3. Bonus for Richmond as the kid is a gun so we may have a reasonable chance now. Still North's game though considering their form.

Edit: Looks like Petrie and Adams are going to come up anyway. Bugger.

Last edited:

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Bye Bye Ziebell. Out for 3. Bonus for Richmond as the kid is a gun so we may have a reasonable chance now. Still North's game though considering their form.

Edit: Looks like Petrie and Adams are going to come up anyway. Bugger.
Cunners been in good form for NB will be a straight swap for JZ. Expecting him to put in a decent performance, playing Ziebells role he will get more chance to impact the contest than the role he was playing before.

Pedo has been knocking the door down the last few weeks as well so he will slot in for Drew if he doesn't get up. If Adams misses, Thomas will probably play higher up the ground and Campbell will start.

howardj

International Coach
Tubs Callinan was part of a High Court bench which hosed me down 5-0. WAC. They gave us special leave in about 20 minutes, made us go to Canberra then trashed us. Even making eyes at Kirby didn't help ffs.

Arseholes.
:laugh:

Anyway, Saints and Cats to drop out

North and Freo to make it

Pies, Eagles, Swans and Crows on the 2nd last weekend

Delicious

Last edited: