• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yeah that's the main worry coming from tonight's game, they might sack him. we all lose if that action is taken

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Judd has history and has always received the benefit of the doubt. I reckon he's lost that benefit now. That looked like a dog act to me.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
If Essendon lose this they may not make finals.

It'd be hilarious if Carl and Ess, who were top 3 favs for the flag at one stage, don't make the 8 :ph34r:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I would say based on this week's performances, Hansen and Gumby are the top 2 from the 2006 draft