• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Modern day (still playing) greats: Judd, Ablett and maybe Jono Brown.

You've got a warped sense of 'great'.
Well now that I know you put a higher price on the term 'great', then fair enough. What I thought you were saying is that Adam Goodes isn't in the same overall class as Black, McLeod, Bartel, Scarlett etc.

Last edited:

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sydney vs. Geelong (SCG)
Western Bulldogs vs. Brisbane Lions (Docklands)
Collingwood vs. West Coast (MCG)
Fremantle vs. Essendon (Subiaco)
Melbourne vs. Greater Western Sydney (MCG)
North Melbourne vs. Adelaide (Docklands)

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sydney vs. Geelong (SCG)

Johnners

Need to remember to do these earlier... would've gone Cats ftr

Burgey

Well that was a handy quarter tstl. Somehow have to keep all these Geelong blokes quiet for another three quarters but I just reckon they'll hit back.

Spikey

delist him imo

speaking of delisting, kill josh hunt

i'm not sure if he's done anything bad, but just do it

social

If people think he is a great of the game then obviously they have an erroneous interpretation of the word great, that's why it concerns me.

The term 'great' shuld not be thrown around as lightly as you and your made up majority do. I think if people actually thought about it they'd agree with me that there should be more importance placed on the word, and that he'd merely fit into the 'good' category, whereas greats should be more exclusive.

In my time watching football, he'd probably fit into the 3rd tier of players.
Goodes is a dual Brownlow Medallist, premiership player, four-time All-Australian and member of the Indigenous Team of the Century and has represented Australia in the International Rules Series - must be a ****ing strong 3rd tier

benchmark00

Goodes is a dual Brownlow Medallist, premiership player, four-time All-Australian and member of the Indigenous Team of the Century and has represented Australia in the International Rules Series - must be a ****ing strong 3rd tier
Watch plenty of games over in the desert do you? Jog on mate. Watch a game instead of using Google. You couldn't name 10 players from the last 20 years.