• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ah, Richmond is still Richmond.

Freo were value at $4.20, against a Tiger mob that were on a roll.
I thought about tipping them, but i like freo and hate richmond so it might not have been for footballing reasons

also a good win from a 'keeping carlton out of the 8' pov

BoyBrumby

Englishman
What's gonna be a decent DT score this week? Reckon I'm looking at somewhere between 1400-1550.

Pendlebury getting broken & Smedts being rested hasn't helped either. Upped my zeroes from four to six.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Talked started up around 2pm that Zaka has done a quad and would be out for a month.

Zaka is not playing tonight :-/

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Sydney are crushing essendon. Running over them. also how long before essendon realise what Jetta is doing?

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Fev kicked a goal in the first half today, got sent off in the third by a goal umpire for swearing, got on twitter to give him a bake, said he hopes the crowd abuse him, and then kicked nine goals after coming back on. :lol: