• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
There will be if Fyfe keeps popping his shoulder out.

But if he doesn't, Fyfe will win the next 15 Brownlows

2013-2027. Bank it.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think this was after his 1st or 2nd game of AFL football iirc. **** he was good on the weekend. If he stops being a **** **** off the field he can win Brownlows.
AWTA so much

As I said to Casson during the game, "Gary Who?" Bennell was unbelievable.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Brumbeh/Dav,

Outside of the Australians you know and speak to, do you know many people in England who know anything about Aussie Rules?

Also, how many games a week do you ****s watch?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Brumbeh/Dav,

Outside of the Australians you know and speak to, do you know many people in England who know anything about Aussie Rules?

Also, how many games a week do you ****s watch?
Only mates who pay anything more than lip service are, respectively, a Mick & married to a Mick, so I guess there's the Gaelic football thing there to build on. Both tend to come out whistling the physicality of the sport (Aussie Rules is very impressive in that respect) rather than the nuances, which is still true of me to some extent, tbf.

I watch one or two games live a week, I suppose. Depending on how good the "reception" is on my "television".

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Only mates who pay anything more than lip service are, respectively, a Mick & married to a Mick, so I guess there's the Gaelic football thing there to build on. Both tend to come out whistling the physicality of the sport (Aussie Rules is very impressive in that respect) rather than the nuances, which is still true of me to some extent, tbf.

I watch one or two games live a week, I suppose. Depending on how good the "reception" is on my "television".