• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

BoyBrumby

Englishman
**** me, how long has Jeremy from The Levellers been playing for Essendon? White men with dreads: that's a custodial sentence IMHO.

Meanwhile Spikey pissing the DT this week. I'm having a ****ing mare.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
He doesn't play anymore. Sheedy loved him though.

Saw him having a kick at Windy Hill when he shaved his dreadlocks off one day.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
that Courtney Johns played a game of football, let alone kick 3 goals in a low scoring win against collingwood, is pretty amazing. His hip was ****ing ruined . What a hero

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
If Port had Robbie Gray I'd have them favourites tbh. Odds were crazy having Saints around 1.4.

Saints should still come back but this was a 50/50 or at worst 55-45 match.

Spikey

ftr i don't mcintosh + goldstein combo working out for awhile. it could. but it'll take some time

benchmark00

I'm sorry but as a Richmond fan, after what your team dished up on Thursday night you have no right to say anything on football.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Oh wow we had a poor last quarter against a top 4-5 team. So what.

Have a cry Benchy. You give it you take it.

You should be a good sport like David King

benchmark00

ftr i don't mcintosh + goldstein combo working out for awhile. it could. but it'll take some time
It won't and shouldn't.

We were so good around the middle last year because Goldy was such a beast, now we play him in a backline position for great parts of the game while a ruckman not as good (but still good) takes our taps.

Goldstein and McIntosh shouldn't play in the same team. Cam Pederson needed to play as soon as we lost Grima or Hansen, let alone both. We had Drew Petrie playing in the ruck in parts on Saturday ffs. I love Hamish, played at my local club back home, but we should have traded him when he was still valuable on the market, then drafted a mature rookie ruck as back up.

He'll play some really top class games this year, but for the make up of our team, he shouldn't be in there.

benchmark00

Oh wow we had a poor last quarter against a top 4-5 team. So what.

Have a cry Benchy. You give it you take it.

You should be a good sport like David King
Such pretenders. So much overhype. Horrible football team. Horrible culture.

Spikey

hey you had a pretty poor first half too

It won't and shouldn't.
(and so forth)

Good post. I really don't get why clubs are so hesitant to trade surplus talent. I mean obviously I do a bit, but McIntosh (& Clark) were pretty simply people to put on the trading block, and neither was and it's just poor list management. Stephenson played for your VFL team too didn't he? Oh well. Not my problem. Just weird.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Such pretenders. So much overhype. Horrible football team. Horrible culture.
Good on ya Benchy, I know my club is poor. But that doesn't mean I can't have a crack at North when they do something poor. Especially considering you give me **** for Richmond coming 9th all the time and your team has done it in the last two seasons.

You dish it out plenty, you have to be able to cop it too.

On that note:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
hey you had a pretty poor first half too
Winning at quarter time, down by 3 goals at half time against a team some picked to be a premiership contender, most picked to end up top 4.

Hardly that bad.

Richmond lost the plot in the last 12 minutes of the match. Considering Melbourne lost to Brisbane and St Kilda to Port, it hardly was that bad a performance.

benchmark00

Have a go at North, I clearly don't care ****. Just giving it back.

It just boggles my mind how a team can be so poor for so long, and still be so poor. Stevie Wonder assembling the Tigers list??

Just mediocrity personified.