• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Nup, don't rate him. I have a feeling the Eagles won't tolerate him the way we did. So much of a low altitude flyer he's scraping his knees on gravel.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
does Fox stick like 12 minutes of ads in during the 15 minute half time break or something

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Nup, don't rate him. I have a feeling the Eagles won't tolerate him the way we did. So much of a low altitude flyer he's scraping his knees on gravel.
Never rated him either, don't reckon he ever got a touch against the Catters.

But there's a nice little niche there for him at WC, and the Eagles won't accept him being as lazy as what he was at the Dogs.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Never rated him either, don't reckon he ever got a touch against the Catters.

But there's a nice little niche there for him at WC, and the Eagles won't accept him being as lazy as what he was at the Dogs.
Eh maybe the change of scenery helps, but I reckon there's hundreds of guys in local leagues who would work their ring off to get the opportunities Hill has and would do a better job of it. I know Eade is the type of coach that some guys just don't work well under, but the Eagles would be better served picking a guy who has shown a bit of fortitude if they want to replace LeCras and Nicoski and push for the top four again.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This is a rout now.

Harsh free against Markovic though, that is brutal. Kennedy pushes him and gets a free lol

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
This is really what I'm expecting for most of the year. The team was pretty competitive in the first half, but there'll be a heap of fade outs. We're sort of on the Richmond and Melbourne level at the moment of having some decent youngsters, but lacking a handful of real class to make us competitive.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
As an aside, this would have been a different game had Jones not missed those three gimmies he missed in the third quarter. Good hands, but might as well take set shots blindfolded.