• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

ajdude

International Coach
i just had a peek in the cricket forum there, a thread on page one is "best wicket keeper in the world= Kamran Akmal???"

tbf it was bumped from 2005 but still

ajdude

International Coach
i can't remember if Kamran Akmal's keeping was highly rated or not at first tbf
they're jizzing about his batting if anything

also i've noticed someone on there who reminds me of you exactly haha, probably one of the only posters on there i can tolerate tbh

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Found Spikey's account on BF once. Had an all yellow (iirc) avatar. Trawled through some posts, got bored, so went on the Hawthorn board and tr0lled.

ajdude

International Coach
mother****er, you are phone aren't ya hahaha, it's a bit creepy that i can tell that from your posting style

also it took me a while to click there with "phoney"

Spikey

My R1 team ftr:

B:Hardingham - Pears - Fletcher
HB: Dempsey - Hooker- Hibberd
C: Stanton - Watson- Heppell
HF: Monfries - Hurley- Zaharakis
F: Crameri - Hille - McVeigh
R: Ryder - Hocking - Melksham
I: Howlett - Jetta - Myers
S: Colyer

I'm expecting nothing but utter **** from McVeigh. Otherwise I'm fairly happy with it.

ajdude

International Coach
coupla injuries for geelong, **** i've forgotten all about footy hahaha, varcoe, dawson, vardy, josh hunt, wojcinski...oh and denzel

i'd be picking smedts over byrnes although byrnes always tears up at subi, sorry, pattersons...and byrnes might add some speed with wojo out

i still find it hilarious that guthrie was an emergency in the gf hahaha, just so left-field, but i can see him and motlop running around saturday night

gee, i'm finding simming afl live more exciting than playing it, it's quite dull running two steps and having a stoppage

Last edited:

benchmark00

B: S. McMahon - L. Delaney - M. Firrito
HB: S. Wright - S. Thompson - S. Atley
C: J. Macmillan - L. Greenwood - R. Bastinac
HF: L. Adams - C. Pederson/R Tarrant - B. Harvey
F: L. Thomas - D. Petrie - A. Edwards
R: T. Goldstein - A. Swallow - D. Wells
Int: K. Harper - H. McIntosh - B. Cunnington
Sub: L. Anthony/Campbell/Speight

Couple of positions up for grabs. Can't split them. Hansen and Grima being out is ghey tstl. Essendon will/should go tall in the forward line.