• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i lived in redfern during my childhood

the next door got burnt down following a drug deal. F00ler what were you doing that day?

howardj

International Coach
NAB Cup will for once prove a good guide to the season

Eagles will give it a red hot shake this year

The Crows too will impress - a favourable fixture too

benchmark00

NAB Cup will for once prove a good guide to the season

Eagles will give it a red hot shake this year

The Crows too will impress - a favourable fixture too
More than any other season I can remember, the results throughout this NAB Cup need to be taken with a grain of salt.

benchmark00

Meanwhile, Daniel Wells is so ****ing good.

There was a period of 5 minutes in that match against the Dogs where North Melbourne looked so ****ing good, and it had nothing to do with the opposition. North were untouchable, going coast to coast and looked really sharp.

Overall, was pretty shabby though.

Spikey

I think out pre-season was a pretty good reflection of us actually. **** in WA, a nice tight match against Sydney and we're so good against St Kilda we've decided to not bother wasting our time killing them anymore.