• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
news ltd and Melbourne website. no charges or anything yet

no doubt the news was first reported on twitter tho

benchmark00

Jobe l00ks very fit this year. I mean he got cramps, but that's just miles in the legs stuff.

Top five for the Brownlow if he stays fit imo.

Spikey

Paraphrased statement from Paul Roos: Sydney will win this

Well you'd think that wouldn't you

Ryder on fire. Dempsey pretty good. Backline still a tightrope.

benchmark00

Yeah R00s shouldn't do Swans games, is very one eyed. Just little things like calling all the Swans players nicknames etc. I dunno, doesn't sit well with me.

Spikey

it's a thing of beauty

the beard not roos **** roos the ****. even outside of sydney i just don't care for him as a commentator

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
So much fun seeing Collingwood lose.

Best part of that Jurrah story incidentally:

The prosecutor said Jurrah was accompanied by another man who was armed with an axe.
When a machete won't do the trick...

benchmark00

Came in here to say that now that Adelaide has won we can expect a F00ler post.

SOB beat me too it. Hopefully the slugs have taken over his house when he let his guard down.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Almost posted about the Jurrah thing earlier tbh.

Actually moved house so the slugs are plaguing some other poor **** now.