• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha what the **** Christian, 'Morton has been one of Melbourne's best'.

Has butchered the ball almost every time he's had it so far.

benchmark00

Yeah I know, not saying I have a problem with it. Can't think of another similar sport where that has happened.

Game on here, go dees.

benchmark00

Jamar was so epic, feel so bad for him. **** is near tears. Blaming himself.

Dees were amazing, so brave.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Wish everyone would shut up about wanting extra time. It's a league competition. I know they do it in NBA, but for ****'s sake, the draw is so rare in footy (whereas its far more common to go into extra time in NBA) that I think we can handle it once or twice a season.

pasag

RTDAS
Jimmy surely the best person on the planet. Best mate who's a doctor reckon's there's not a lot of hope for someone with his condition and there wouldn't be too much time left :(

benchmark00

Wish everyone would shut up about wanting extra time. It's a league competition. I know they do it in NBA, but for ****'s sake, the draw is so rare in footy (whereas its far more common to go into extra time in NBA) that I think we can handle it once or twice a season.
Yeah agree. The feeling of a draw in such a high scoring open sport is pretty unique to our game, wouldn't want to lose it.

morgieb

Yep, final term was gun. Massively surprised that Melbourne took it that far, but good on them.

If only they didn't, though. Now I'm out of LMS.

howardj

International Coach
How did Cousins play?
Played solidly from all reports.

Got 17 posessions and Hardwick made specific mention of him, Newman and Lids standing up in the 3rd quarter to repel a late Eagle's surge.

Cousins is certainly benefiting from getting some consecutive games under his belt.

Can't wait to see him, and the rest of the Richmond lads, hit the track at the Gabba this Saturday.

I won't know who to cheer for.