• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Probs gonna be seeing a new captain at North Melbourne this season.

Some gun candidates, including:

- The Dish
- Swallow
- JZ

Delicious.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Spikey wasn't in the league last year was he?

Last 3 years have gone from 6185>3309>1509...think I'll ignore ranking this year and just aim to reclaim the CW crown

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Give me a shout if you need others for the Dream Team thinggummy. Not sure how it works exactly, but I somehow won the Cricsim Supercoach last season. Don't want to take up the place of someone who knows what they're doing, but happy to make up the numbers if required.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
We definitely need you. Leagues have extended to 18 people this season and we barely had 10 last season.

Join mofo!

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I assume it's very similar to the Supercoach thing? If Nathan Bock's available and not injured, then I'll give it a go.

Someone link me up?