• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
I subscribed to LiveAFL.tv this year, they had every game live that wasn't on ESPN and full replays and press conf etc of every game a few hours later. Was ok for £50 a season, especially since we were pretty much never on ESPN

howardj

International Coach
Hard GF to tip.

- Collingwood's best is better than Geelong's
- Geelong are in better form
- Collingwood have more players out of form

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I subscribed to LiveAFL.tv this year, they had every game live that wasn't on ESPN and full replays and press conf etc of every game a few hours later. Was ok for £50 a season, especially since we were pretty much never on ESPN
My mate in London whose house I crashed at and traveled a bit with had this. Quality was really good too I felt.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
cats 23 ottens ftr

(said 14-0 up but I've been on the ottens wagon all week). Don't think it'll be below two goals either way

Spikey

Varcoe having a stunner. Lots of little touches to Geelong's benefits....but jesus christ Matt Stokes. 4 shots on goal. One goal.

Spikey

Make that 5. Jesus christ man. At least dribble the ball out or something. There was one when Varcoe was free in the middle but he went to the goal square. Led to a goal anyway iirc - Selwood - but christ.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Make that 5. Jesus christ man. At least dribble the ball out or something. There was one when Varcoe was free in the middle but he went to the goal square. Led to a goal anyway iirc - Selwood - but christ.
Indeed

Spikey

Hawkins - i see it but i don't believe it. That's just 3 of the best contested marks you'll see