• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Judd is deserved favourite, but he's a little short priced imo.

Reckon Pendlebury a huge chance. His middle part of the season was unbelievable.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Swan deserved it last year, so happy to see him take it out this year. His finish to the season was gigantic.

Made money on Cotchin topping Richmond, Swallow topping North and Priddis topping West Coast. Will take that :cool:

Burgey

Swan deserved it last year, so happy to see him take it out this year. His finish to the season was gigantic.

Made money on Cotchin topping Richmond, Swallow topping North and Priddis topping West Coast. Will take that :cool:
How do you know how his back half of the season was, ****? You were in England ffs.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
How do you know how his back half of the season was, ****? You were in England ffs.
I know you live in the dark ages Burgey, but there's this thing called the internet. And the internet allows you to stream AFL games.

Burgey

I know you live in the dark ages Burgey, but there's this thing called the internet. And the internet allows you to stream AFL games.
Look, I'm no tech head....

So you went to the other side of the world, and spent time on your lap top. Jesus man, we need to talk.

Did you catch any of the games on ESPN by chance?

Filthy I didn't know about this coverage. While I was away the Swans beat St Kilda, then knocked off Geelong down there ffs.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
The only game I watched on ESPN was in an Australian Bar in Edinburgh - St Kilda vs. Collingwood.