• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
JACK RIEWOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDT!~

Winning the Coleman medal suckers.

YEAHHHHHHHHHH

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Are you heading to the game Jono? Just about to jump on the tram myself. May the less poor side win.
Unfortunately not mate. Couldn't justify leaving the house considering I have my Corps Law exam on Tuesday.

But I've watched the first quarter on TV and am spewing I didn't now. :(

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Unfortunately not mate. Couldn't justify leaving the house considering I have my Corps Law exam on Tuesday.

But I've watched the first quarter on TV and am spewing I didn't now. :(
Just had my Corps Law exam on Thursday, grrrgh.

Should have stolen your notes, ftr.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
uninotes.com.au, arse clowns.

lol @ the thought of writing your own notes and taking them into an exam.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah, I learn/revise the course by writing my notes.

Jack should have PMed me man! Would have given you my stuff.

Anyway, Dustin Martin + Jack Riewoldt = so happy for me.

Been such a **** year, but the last 2-3 weeks have given me something.

Last edited:

benchmark00

Would love to see West Coast finish bottom.

I reckon Riewoldt's rise is both a good and bad thing.

It's good that he can provide a target and kick goals, but it just shows that Richmond only have one forward they can go to, like they did all those years with Richardson. Need a far better spread of goal kickers because the good defences will just zone off and sit in front of him.

Will Jayden Post be able to fill that role? Could they throw Deledio up forward like they did at times in the past (if Richmond can develop some good running backs)?

TBH, don't know a shed load about Richmond's key position stocks to know the answer.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Griffiths and Astbury the best bet.

Not sure how Post's development is going. Don't watch much VFL.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Would love to see West Coast finish bottom.

I reckon Riewoldt's rise is both a good and bad thing.

It's good that he can provide a target and kick goals, but it just shows that Richmond only have one forward they can go to, like they did all those years with Richardson. Need a far better spread of goal kickers because the good defences will just zone off and sit in front of him.

Will Jayden Post be able to fill that role? Could they throw Deledio up forward like they did at times in the past (if Richmond can develop some good running backs)?

TBH, don't know a shed load about Richmond's key position stocks to know the answer.
Big Ben Griffiths, 200cm forward played the last few weeks.

Sister goes alright, ftr.

benchmark00

My dream commentary team by b3nchm4rk00.

Play by play commentators: Michael Christian and Kelly Underwood.
Special comments: David Schwarz and Robert Walls.
Boundary rider: Andy Maher.