• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
hahahahaha malcome then. and then terrible kick by rohan

goodes def played ruck in 2003. 2nd ruck but then 2nd back then actually mattered. And yeah I would call Legih Brown a ruck. Not the first option but he still plays there. 2004 was his last year there iirc

benchmark00

That is a ****ing joke. Come on man, umpire in the spirit of the game.

1cm in it and we're going to give a free kick +50m resulting in a goal.

Spikey

I honestly didn't know until the same thing happened at another game this season - might have been us - that a 50 could be paid for that running outside the gate like that. Sure for when 19 men are there for even a second, but that? jesus. bit of common sense plz.

did lol @ it being kozi

benchmark00

It used to be the rule where if you ran off outside of the interchange gates you weren't allowed to return to the ground for the rest of the game.

Spikey

yeah i remember a bulldogs game when in the dying minutes an injured player did that. back then of course the same sort of thing by kozi would have been over-looked.

benchmark00

Was at the pub for the last quarter last night so didn't really see it closely, but jeez that Buddy injury looked painful.