• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Beat it ****, tell someone who cares. If there was anything to blow a whistle for Margetts would've seen it.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Getting smashed by Ged in DT, and now Pavlich subbed off and Petrie anonymous. Suprisingly cheerful though, decent first half from us

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Krakouer not playing for the Pies? Still on zip at HT. Will kill me if so as Darling's my forward res and he didn't feature for the Weagles. :mellow:

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Great game from Zac Clarke, I've never thought he would amount to much but he was in everything, easily their best.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
How the **** does Drew Petrie only score 48 in Dream Team when North ****ing dominate?

Going to cost me in my money league. Should have played Mzungu. ****'s sake.

To make matters worse I have Cameron Pedersen as my back emergency and he gunned it.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Firstly, carn Tiges.

Secondly, you don't have a chance.

Thirdly, lost by 3 points in my money league. ****ing Drew Petrie.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
First I'm gonna beat you at dream team this week Jono, then I'm going to pour a jug of boiling water on you. That's just the kind of guy I am.

howardj

International Coach
Round 22 tipping update

Quite disparate results this week with Alternative leading the way with a full-house, with strong performances from Jono and Howardj

By contrast, Heath looks to be flagging late in the season, while SBI and Cameel missed the week altogether with general soreness.

Weekly

Alternative 8
Howardj 7
Jono 7
Brumby 6
Vimes 6
Superkingdave 6
Clapo 6
Benchy 5
Morgieb 5
HDS 4
SBI 4
Cameel 4

Howardj extends his lead to two over the flagging Brumby. Vimes leapfrogs into 4th place, while alternative was the week’s other big mover, now sharing 5th. Heath meanwhile is set for the priority pick.

Overall

howardj 133
Brumby 131
Jono 128
Vimes 125
cameel 124
SBI 124
dav 124
Alterative 124
morgieb 122
benchmark 121
Clapo 119
HDS 108

check your tips, apologies in advance etc...

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
By contrast, Heath looks to be flagging late in the season, while SBI and Cameel missed the week altogether with general soreness.
To be fair, I flagged after the first week. The last two weeks, I've been forced to pick the outsiders to try and pick up.