• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I reckon North are a sneaky chance of playing finals. If they roll the Saints next week, I reckon they're there. (expecting Sydney to drop two more games, against Geelong and Saints).

Everyone talks about Melbourne's young guns. I reckon North has just as much upside over the next 2-3 years.
To be fair everyone was saying at the start of this season that those two lists were the best young lists in the league. They were compared a lot last season as well and during the pre-season obviously.

Richmond only became compared to them when they had that mid-season momentum and were playing Melbourne with Dustin Martin and Tom Scully getting a lot of media attention.
Enright and Chapman here. Can cover it with ease. Just trying to work out which two of Otten, Didak and Sylvia to play

5,839 for last week. Almost into the top 10,000!
How is that "covering with ease"? Sylvia's in **** form, and Didak has been starting as a sub every now and then. You're dropping quite a few points there.

Sylvia could rip up Richmond of course, but he didn't do well against them earlier in the year when he was in better form.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
shut it ****

ps bellchambers, pears, carlisle, hurley, hooker, heppell, zaka etc

in other news carlton's defeat to the hawks came as a surprise to no-one as the hawks are actually a good team

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Chris masten is going to get 15 possies in a quarter and a half. He's going to eat **** up in the hot weather when everyone else is tiring.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
been a pretty forgettable game so far. almost as if neither of us want to win
Normally I wouldn't be so brash but I can see Essendon getting run over in the second half. Early sub, hottish conditions, West Coast look like they have been saving their petrol tickets for later. Strangely enough I don't think there will be a third quarter fadeout (shock, horror!)

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Get into it LeCras you turd. Been so **** lately, wonder if he's carrying something.

LOL at that goal, Essendon getting caned by the umps.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Normally I wouldn't be so brash but I can see Essendon getting run over in the second half. Early sub, hottish conditions, West Coast look like they have been saving their petrol tickets for later. Strangely enough I don't think there will be a third quarter fadeout (shock, horror!)
welsh going down hurts us. gonna rob of us of an impact sub like you guys have. but we've been so bad going forward i think that's why we'll lose.