• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
at least when we're down by 100 at H/T tomorrow I can tell myself I knew it was coming!

benchmark00

Could be the day that claims Bailey and Eade.
Nah I reckon Bailey is safe, and for some reason the heat has gone off Eade in the last few weeks, but I think that's more of a result of the media going after Craig first.

I think Eade shouldn't go on past this year though, no doubt. Coaches have their expiry date at clubs and Eade has reached his at the Dogs.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Nah I reckon Bailey is safe, and for some reason the heat has gone off Eade in the last few weeks, but I think that's more of a result of the media going after Craig first.

I think Eade shouldn't go on past this year though, no doubt. Coaches have their expiry date at clubs and Eade has reached his at the Dogs.
Unless Melbourne do some serious finger pulling out in the second half, I can't see how he comes back from this. Bit of a shame, really, because he seems like a nice guy and I don't see how this is a coach's fault.

benchmark00

Still reckon he'll be right. Bigger heads to roll first.

The Breath being interviewed at half time.

The Cats/Dees scoreboard looks scarily like a t20 innings.

Spikey

Allen Christensen has a better DT score than Brad Green and is on par with Brent Moloney

and bailey is G O N E

Scully to captain/coach next season

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
You'll never see two coaches go at once. The media will pick one and that will provide cover for the other.

If one club makes the decision on their own it'll work the same way.

Equally, because they're both getting pumped it'll tie a porter's knot around them both and possibly allow both to escape with their jobs.

Kennedy would be filthy with Cox right now, would've had a great chance to get a leg up in the race for the Coleman.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Hall is good enough to play on for another year imo. Good on him going out in quality form, but our forward line is going to be absolute shambles next year.