• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i want richmond to have 200 scored against them....but I don't want Carlton to score 200. ffs.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
GC probably gonna die in the ass like they always do in the 4th which doesn't help my bet on the plus but I'll take having Barry Gablett as el capitano.

benchmark00

Has anyone else seen their opinion of Ablett rise since he went to the Gold Coast?
I admire him more. I don't think more of him as a footballer as such, always known he's a jet, but it's the Judd type thing when he came to Carlton, just gotta admire a **** who can single handedly keep a **** team in the contest (at times) despite being raped by taggers every game.

Spikey

Didn't think I'd be so upset about a Welsh injury but here we are. Gonna struggle from here now.

Spikey

almost gave it up then. Not confident at all but I'm really happy. We've changed some really big problems (mainly the forward 50 entry)