• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hawthorn vs. Essendon
Gold Coast Suns vs. Western Bulldogs
Richmond vs. Melbourne
Sydney Swans vs. Collingwood
Fremantle vs. Brisbane Lions
Geelong Cats vs. Adelaide Crows
Carlton vs. West Coast Eagles
Port Adelaide vs. North Melbourne

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
The Hawks are such an awkward side to play. They're pretty much all left-footers with amazing disposal by foot so they break zones apart with no trouble. Love seeing them take on the competition with a gameplan no one else has or could even hope to replicate without years of preparation.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This is a demolition.

Anthony Hudson on Hawthorn's demolition of Essendon:

"Thank God Matthew Knights isn't still coaching... imagine the reaction of the Essendon fans."

Such a great comment. Hird will get away without any criticism despite still sticking with three ruckmen, which is a proven failure.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'd rather ryder be at bendigo too but to say three ruckmen is the problem is absurd. As a problem It's way down near the bottom. Coaching-wise Hird has made two big stuff ups so far: A) We've stolen a gameplan instead of thinking one up and B) At the end of last season Hird didn't make the tough decisions he should have. I never wanted Knights to be sacked in the first place ftr so i guess my criticism isn't what you want.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Also my opponent in my main DT league this week has Isaac Smith playing in place of Franklin.

Unbelievable.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
This is a demolition.

Anthony Hudson on Hawthorn's demolition of Essendon:

"Thank God Matthew Knights isn't still coaching... imagine the reaction of the Essendon fans."

Such a great comment. Hird will get away without any criticism despite still sticking with three ruckmen, which is a proven failure.
Do you really think so?

I agree that Hird will get away with it in the sense that his job security won't be harmed at all by it, but the fans are still going to be absolutely feral bar some sort of miracle in the second half. I wouldn't be surprised if Ian Robson has to take to SEN like he did last year to try and placate them.