• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
**** I love Shannon Hurn, got such a massive stiffy right now, think it's just permanently up after that second goal.

Not a bad result really for the Eagles, I think they just kept Port at arm's length and had one eye on Carlton next week anyway.

Great betting weekend as predicted.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This will be the last time I will be able to be organising the tipping as I'll be overseas from the coming weekend onwards. If anyone is willing to take over feel free too.

For the record, the only rule I have had is if anyone misses tips they get the lowest score for the round by the rest of the tippers.

AFL Tips - Scores

Round 13:

Jono 8
Benchmark00 8
Cameel 8
morgie 7
superkingdave 7
Clapo 7
howardj 7
Samuel Vimes 6
Brumby 6
heath 6
alternative 5
sirbloodyidiot 5

Another easy round. Few trip ups by people who tipped Essendon and Brisbane.

No tips from SBI so he gets 5, which was the lowest score of the round (alternative)

Overall Leaderboard:

Brumby 78
howardj 76
Jono 75
clapo 73
morgie 73
sirbloodyidiot 72
Samuel Vimes 72
superkingdave 72
cameel 71
alternative 69
heath 68
Benchmark00 68

AFL Tips - Fixture

Round 14:

Hawthorn vs. Essendon
Gold Coast Suns vs. Western Bulldogs
Richmond vs. Melbourne
Sydney Swans vs. Collingwood
Fremantle vs. Brisbane Lions
Geelong Cats vs. Adelaide Crows
Carlton vs. West Coast Eagles
Port Adelaide vs. North Melbourne

Bye: St. Kilda

Redbacks

International Captain
Big month ahead for the Eagles. Wins againts some of the top sides in the next month will probably determine if they are a real contender for the top 4.

Redbacks

International Captain
Went to WCE/PA today. Port have this amazing ability to drag teams down to their level. **** they are awful.
11 million in debt too. Almost dead but saved by the AFL wanting to protects its TV rights deal. The club is a basket case at the moment and it's transferring onto the field.

Last edited: