• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Such a good opportunity today to finish off some business from last week, i.e. disappointing the million plus people of South Australia.

****s.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Bah, was sure Carlton v Sydney would be a play under on the total points. Being at Etihad and Carlton playing I thought there might be mid- to high-180s about. I had 176.5 which is right in between what all the bookies have. Lame.

Also, Freo... merge with Port Adelaide and change your name to the Nullarbor Roadkill imo. This is disgusting.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Was a fan of Clanc33 Pearce back in 2008, always looked like he was going to be a player. Definitely more a forward than a back. Glad to see him getting it together.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Thought Bird was awesome on Judd in the first half. But the fact that Juddy was such a good sport about it means he'll get 3 votes.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
**** ****ty poo, anyone know a stream for the Eagles/Port?
Yes.

Difference between the Judd's/Ablett's/Swann's/Pendlebury's/Bartel's/Murphy's and your Goodes type players in this league is that the former know when their team need a lift and inject themselves and win the hard ball and will themselves to get to every contest. Whereas your Goodes type players rely on their team mates to bring them into the game. I know who I'd prefer lining up with me.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That's pretty mischievous considering most of those guys couldn't play full forward, which Goodes did for a lot of the game today.

A shame for Sydney that they lost Bradshaw. A shame for footy actually, enjoyed watching him play.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I said 'most' specifically because I know Bartel and Ablett can play forward.

Longmire is playing Goodes forward for the majority of the game. Sydney fans are pretty ****ty about it actually from what I'm reading.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Unless Bartel planned on scoring 300 points for you Murphy, you were never a chance to beat me in Dream Team this week.

Nice % boosting game for me :cool:

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Got bigger fish to fry. Not going to win many premierships in June.

Pretty happy where we are heading into the second half of the campaign.