• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
All my mates smsing me about the umpires.

One of the best things about living in Essendon is when they lose :laugh:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hibberd did a fine job as our loosey too. I would have shifted Hardingham up there but overall that wasn't a big factor. The amount of goals we gave away from bad skill errors and stupid free-kicks (pears! hooker! hardingham!) and number of kicks that fall 5 meters short of the leading player were the reasons. obviously everyone's gonna focus on the umps and losing hooker & hocking and perhaps the goal-kicking those were the big two. the very first goal was soft as **** and it continued all game

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I like the look of Hibberd, but he did not intercept as many as Wells did. Essendon couldn't kick it inside 50 anywhere in front of goal because Wells was just sitting there doing whatever he liked.

And fair enough keeping Hibberd back when you were a goal up or scores level. But with 5 minutes left and you blokes down 7 points?

You man him up.

howardj

International Coach
Whets the appetite for tonight.

Tiges v Lions - my loyalties are so split!

Saints v Cats - carn the Saints!!!!

benchmark00

correction

Essendon by twenty goals
How'd that turn out for you mate???

Yesssss.

Pedo, Edwards and the DISH. So so so good in the final stanza.

That spell Scott gave Boomer in the last quarter was sooo crucial. He was absolutely ****ed. First time I have ever seen Boomer without any zip. Came back on and provided everything.

Wow.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yep, Roos called that as well with around 13 minutes left. When you saw Boomer just sitting on the pine you just knew he was going to rip **** up.

Congrats Benchy and skd. You'd be happy with that win.

Spikey

Thought we were gone tbh. Think I called Thomas having a decent day
yeah well we dropped our small defender for whatever reason. pears turned out to be an okay call but slattery never should have been dropped. sure he got smashed last week but all the defenders did.

Spikey

elsewhere the last two/three weeks have seen another 5 or so members joining Nick Gill, Dean Polo & Kent Kingsley in the duds who have dominated against Essendon club

Spikey

hahahaha rawlings' dive/head swing made it into the 'things heating up' part of the highlights package. stunning.

Spikey

at least actual, stupid contract got made with Stanton and Petrie and most of the other stuff. That was just piss poor by Rawlings. If he doesn't get fined it's a joke. He got a free so it'll be worth it anyway.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Not going to intervene in your diving/simulation debate, but I will say that Brady Rawlings is getting better with age.