• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Yep. First goal was a product of a Roos **** up and then a nice kick. Second goal was a product of a Roos **** up and then a nice kick. He can be the best back in the league or a forward who kicks 4-5 goals every now and then

(and sets up about 3 goals a game anyway with his boot)
That's fair enough but I really don't think he'll ever come close to being the best back in the league.

Maybe you'll have to settle for him being an awesome utility.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Huge goal by Thomas. Important for him to kick straight here.

Hope the Roos can get up. My Essendon to not make the 8 bet will surely be a lock if Essendon can't win this game.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lol I have no doubt that 50m penalty given to Hibberd was to make up for the Watson push in the back not given :laugh:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yep. a shambles from all. a throw being paid after the watson was just the kicker. that **** pretty much never gets paid!

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
The TAB went up with 200.5 points for Hawks/GC?! Unbelievable.

Tough to get a game at Aurora to go that high, even with good weather, especially when GC aren't gonna get many at all. Bet.
Hope you all took the tip.

Can't believe my stupid bet on the Hawks -67.5 even got up. What a day.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Liam Anthony as a sub has worked so well. Huge 4th quarter from him.

And how much has Aaron Edwards stepped up as well. Presenting so well when no one else could run.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hird should have manned up Wells. Why would you leave someone like Wells as a free man in the backline?