• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
For some reason I think LT is going to explode this week. Maybe its just wishful thinking.

Oh and McIntosh is supposed to be playing VFL next week :

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Western Bulldogs vs. Adelaide Crows
Hawthorn vs. Gold Coast Suns
Essendon vs. North Melbourne
Brisbane Lions vs. Richmond
St. Kilda vs. Geelong Cats
Melbourne vs. Fremantle
Carlton vs. Sydney Swans
West Coast Eagles vs. Port Adelaide

Think i'll trade in Boyd for Selwood and make him captain

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Uh...?

Him and Winderlich doing their Knee's has hurt us far more than I think any of us thought it would. Both of them have been whipping boys kinda (Dempsey deservedly at times) and we just look so much slower. Plus Winders was playing that defensive forward role so well. Since then we've thrown Riemers, Welsh etc in there and it just isn't working
Haha whoops, meant Ricky Dyson. Dunno why I wrote Dempsey.

Spikey

Yep I wanted Dyson back in the team weeks ago. Had a very good 09 (indeed he should go down in our History if only for those two great goals on ANZAC day) and his 10 was wrecked by injury. He's been more than good at Bendigo and he's probably the best man to replace Dempsey. He's quick, he's got a good kick. He'll never gonna be an all-australian but it's so annoying to see the likes of Welsh get call-ups as soon as they're fit while Dyson get over-looked. Hell put him up forward to replace Winders.

Unlike Williams who has mostly been lazy down at Bendigo with a rare good game Dyson's been a leader consistent so that's great too. I don't rate Prismall (and was saying it last season while everyone was saying "he gets a lot of touches!") but he's damn good at Bendigo too. I sorta mentioned it last week but the team we sent to WC was just terrible.

howardj

International Coach
Melbourne vs. Fremantle
Carlton vs. Sydney Swans

morgieb

Melbourne vs. Fremantle
Carlton vs. Sydney Swans

benchmark00

Melbourne vs. Fremantle
Carlton vs. Sydney Swans

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
So far this year Adelaide have been about 30 points better at night, although the four games they've played after dark were all earlier in the year before they completely fell in a heap. Having said that, it was night games in which they beat the Hawks and St Kilda and only went down to a goal by Carlton at the Dome.

Probably fair to say that you can't read much into it right now but if Adelaide put in a good one tonight I'm calling shenanigans.

cameeel

International Captain
Melbourne vs. Fremantle
Carlton vs. Sydney Swans

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)