• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Big test for Sydney this week, away to Carlton. Reckon we'll get beaten, but I want to see a competitive effort. Those of you who give a ****, do you give the Swans a show this weekend?

howardj

International Coach
The Swannies always show up ready to play, and have really worked themselves into a bit of form - their kicking for goal has been horrible though.

And, with no scientific basis for saying so, I reckon Carlton are due for a bit of a let down and may have one eye on the West Coast the following week (which should be an absolute belter).

Spikey

sydney only lost last time due a) losing jack early and b) some really terrible coaching, in part to losing jack. i mean i could have told him after 5 minutes ROK on Judd wasn't working but it wasn't until there was 5 mins left that he changed it.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
ZAC SMITH WILL BE RESTED THINK OF MY DREAM TEAM FOR HEAVENS SAKE z
Hah, mines an absolute mess this week, Thinking that Sandilands will have to go now, trade him to Joel Tippett and Petrie to the rucks. Selwood, Montagna, Swan, Adcock & Didak all out as well.

Spikey

When I traded in Swan I remarked somewhere else that he will get his first major injury for years this weekend

yeah well.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Meh, got Goldstein, he's been miles better. Should have traded Smith already, been warming my bench every week, but I'm lazy and in England.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Yeah, punted Sandilands for Goldstein as soon as he was crocked too. Although if I'd had Smith I might've thought twice.

Dropped out of the top 1000 and got the arse from the Eliminator last round tho, so need to improve this week.

Got Cass as the oppo IIRC.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah, punted Sandilands for Goldstein as soon as he was crocked too. Although if I'd had Smith I might've thought twice.

Dropped out of the top 1000 and got the arse from the Eliminator last round tho, so need to improve this week.

Got Cass as the oppo IIRC.
I've been left relatively unscathed in amongst all the carnage of the last couple of rounds. Some stinkin' scores but more or less a full squad - have I got you at a low ebb?

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Looks like a good week for a flutter.

Hawks -67.5, Aints at $4.00, Freo at $2.05, Port +48.5 have all got me thinking.