• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

howardj

International Coach
Bombers stuck in Perth.

Not a great start to their preparation for their must-win clash against the Roos next weekend.

howardj

International Coach
Although it's fair to say that they haven't claimed many major scalps this year, West Coast are looking alright. This year is probably a little too early for them to be major threats. Probably next year they might give it a real shake. They likely only have a small window, what with Kerr, Cox and Embley coming towards the end.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
West Coast have benefited so much by the sub rule. Most teams can't really go in with two ruckmen, but WC can easily do so because Natinui is so athletic and can apply more forward line pressure than most small forwards can.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Could not love Nic Nat more.

Him and Cox put on an absolute ruck clinic on the weekend.

I believe they went very close to breaking the record for effective hit outs.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haven't followed his VFL form itbt, but he basically dominates at AFL level. I honestly for the life of me can't understand it. As an outsider, it is one of most mind boggling pieces of selection, or non selection, I have seen since forever.