• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That was what I was implying. Essendon, though greatly improved, are not top 4. Even with Jobe.

Melbourne stuttering in this last quarter. Can they hold on?

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
all that started with a **** mcveigh kick into the 50. jarrah goals. Scully has added 100K to his GWS wage
Garry Lyon said pretty unequivocally on SEN during the game that he was staying. Probably more hope than anything he actually knows but I really don't know whether to think it's a done deal or not - probably not.

LOL @ Essendon though. Picked the stupid ****s in that Parmi Plate thingo but I backed Melbourne so I'll take that.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah Eddie refused to divulge what specifically was said.

I saw his comments on The Sunday Foot Show. Took a shot at our politicans too lol.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Swallow has just played probably the best game anyone has played this season.

39 touches. Something like 25 contested possessions. 17 clearances also.