• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
I might be the most unlikely person to be saying it, but thank **** we're getting rid of betting advertising during live sporting events. It really has become a nuisance and a distraction from the spectacle of live sport so I'm happy to see it go. Anyone who wants to know the odds knows where to find them so there's no need to shove it in the faces of everybody else.

Stephen Conroy has managed to remind everybody how little he knows about basically anything with his mealy-mouthed attempts to be colourful, but I'm impressed with the principle of this move at least (even though I'm sure it's come from guys like Wilkie and Xenophon.)

Just a shame it could take up to a year for it to all be gone.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I might be the most unlikely person to be saying it, but thank **** we're getting rid of betting advertising during live sporting events. It really has become a nuisance and a distraction from the spectacle of live sport so I'm happy to see it go. Anyone who wants to know the odds knows where to find them so there's no need to shove it in the faces of everybody else.

Stephen Conroy has managed to remind everybody how little he knows about basically anything with his mealy-mouthed attempts to be colourful, but I'm impressed with the principle of this move at least (even though I'm sure it's come from guys like Wilkie and Xenophon.)

Just a shame it could take up to a year for it to all be gone.
Yeah agree.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
i might be the most unlikely person to be saying it, but thank **** we're getting rid of betting advertising during live sporting events. It really has become a nuisance and a distraction from the spectacle of live sport so i'm happy to see it go. Anyone who wants to know the odds knows where to find them so there's no need to shove it in the faces of everybody else.

Stephen conroy has managed to remind everybody how little he knows about basically anything with his mealy-mouthed attempts to be colourful, but i'm impressed with the principle of this move at least (even though i'm sure it's come from guys like wilkie and xenophon.)

just a shame it could take up to a year for it to all be gone.
+1

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
North had 18 inside 50s in that last quarter for only two goals.

What an amazing effort from Sydney's defence.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
warne888
warne888:
Question / comment to throw out there - does anyone like Tim Lane's commentary or for that matter Tim Lane ???? rubbish I reckon !!!!!!!

quite like lane now tbh.