• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Said to my mate when they got within two goals 10 minutes into the last quarter that they'd win by 4 goals.

They could win by 6 or 7. FFS

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
This is disgusting from Adelaide. In the space of 15 minutes they've gone from a credible performance that they could be really happy about to the need for some serious soul-searching about what to do when a team gets a run-on against them.

I guess it is the same team that Melbourne beat by 1,000,000 points after all.

Edit: The line was 50.5 points I think. They now lead by 44 after being down by 31 in the same quarter. One kick away. Insane.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Dogs got absolutely no love from the umpires in that quarter. Probably a few they should have got for holding the ball, marks to the Eagles that shouldn't have been paid etc.

Has gone as expected so far with the good weather allowing the Eagles till timber to dominate. Have been saying all week they need to be about 30 up at 3QT though because the Doggies are going to run the game out harder. Some of their efforts were disgraceful though, absolutely no spread off halfback.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nicoski subbed off meaning for you Darling has to hold off a 16 point lead against Libba and Murphy.

Will probably do it the way Murphy is playing.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Got such a manhorn right now. That was epic. I wanna mount Kennedy and give him sweet butt-love.

And Shuey 5 goals, what a dreamboat. :wub: